What's new

Six black and white prints

siorai

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 10, 2006
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
It's been quite awhile since I posted anything, so I figured I would post the latest group of prints that I've pulled.

1. Ilford Delta 3200 / Agfa Multicontrast RC / Selenium toned
chains.jpg


2. Ilford Delta 3200 / Agfa Multicontrast RC / Selenium toned
input.jpg


3. Agfa APX 400 / Agfa Multicontrast RC / Selenium toned
removed2.jpg


4. Agfa APX 400 / Agfa Multicontrast RC / Selenium toned
mixer.jpg


5. Agfa APX 400 / Agfa Multicontrast RC / Selenium toned
ravaged.jpg


6. Adox 25 / Oriental Seagull RC / Selenium toned
teeth.jpg
 
The last is brilliant. All are very nicely printed, nice to see some film stuff on here...........
 
Wow I also like #6 the most. These film shots look amazing. I would have to spend hours and hours in photoshop trying to get this look.
 
Love the toning...makes these images so pretty!
 
Thank you very much everyone. I'm printing pretty much well every week now, so I should be able to post new work on a regular basis now.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom