Skank's concert (Brazilian rock band)

Sid51

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello!
I recently got the chance to cover a concert of a very famous brazilian band named Skank .
It was my first concert coverage, so i dont know if i went well or not, i will let you guys decide :345:
Any C&C are appreciated.

DSC_1040 copy.jpg
DSC_1054 copy.jpg
DSC_1141 copy.jpg
DSC_1148 copy.jpg
DSC_1160 copy.jpg
DSC_1376 copy.jpg
DSC_1382 copy.jpg

If anyone want to hear a song from the band, here it is:

Kawaracer

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not bad at all, A nice series. The light and sharpness are good in controle. the subjects are a bit too much in the center what makes a series less interesting. And tip for the next time try to keep an eye the foreground and the background for real top pics. For example In the first pic the guy om the right and the bassplayer behind the singer are making the image less strong, in the second photo you have two heads in the background that demand attention. Of course some actions doesn't repeat so you have to shoot them when they happen from the point where you stand. Photo 3/6 have a great background, Nr 5 has a good background but the forground is a bit disturbed.

OP
S

Sid51

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Not bad at all, A nice series. The light and sharpness are good in controle. the subjects are a bit too much in the center what makes a series less interesting. And tip for the next time try to keep an eye the foreground and the background for real top pics. For example In the first pic the guy om the right and the bassplayer behind the singer are making the image less strong, in the second photo you have two heads in the background that demand attention. Of course some actions doesn't repeat so you have to shoot them when they happen from the point where you stand. Photo 3/6 have a great background, Nr 5 has a good background but the forground is a bit disturbed.

Great tips, i will definitely try to improve my shots next time!
Thanks!

Most reactions