What's new

skateboard panning

danielsmith4213

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 28, 2007
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Location
Mudgeeraba, Queensland, Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
heres a snap taken at the local skate park, comments and crit are welcome, Thanks :wink:

max.jpg
 
I expect crash and burn are mere seconds away. Nice capture.

I was trying to pan yesterday and hardly got any of the blurred motion of the background. Did I need slower shutter speed? What were your shutter and aperture settings?
 
for this photo i had a shutter speed of 1/80 and aperture of f/16. Yes to pan you need a slower shutter speed so that the background blurs well and you need to follow the subject carefully.. good luck
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom