What's new

Skateboard photos

Bayko

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 24, 2007
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Thunder Bay(Canada)
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my first post here. If I'm breaking the rules please tell me.

511135634_7f50e12af6_o.jpg


433023416_c295e23f66_o.jpg
 
Damn good shots. That first one is hot. The sky and lighting, wow!

I cant ever find any good skateboarders to shoot around here, theyre all pansies that dont get more than a foot off the ground.
 
Hey Bayko, awesome shots. I've always wanted to take shots like that. Did you use a flash, if so what kind of flash?
 
Hey Bayko, awesome shots. I've always wanted to take shots like that. Did you use a flash, if so what kind of flash?
I had one flash in the first and two in the second, triggered by my ebay slaves. I used some cheap old Vivitar flashes for these. I don't recommend them. Try some Vivitar 285's or Nikon sb24's. Cheap, small, powerful, and great.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom