Nikon_D40 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 3, 2008 Messages 29 Reaction score 0 Location skokie, il Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 21, 2008 #1 (this is a whatever shot)
petey TPF Noob! Joined Oct 14, 2007 Messages 311 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 21, 2008 #2 deux
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 21, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #3 I like the colouring in the first, the bits of blue against that bronze/golden sheen. Nice lighting. DOF could have been just that little tad deeper but it is ok. Only don't I know what I am looking at at all...........!
I like the colouring in the first, the bits of blue against that bronze/golden sheen. Nice lighting. DOF could have been just that little tad deeper but it is ok. Only don't I know what I am looking at at all...........!