Skateboarding/BMX Photography | Lighting

Nice! That looks pretty good...Sounds like you got a great deal? Adorama is showing them for almost $600.

Nice! That looks pretty good...Sounds like you got a great deal? Adorama is showing them for almost $600.

They had a sale for $339 (FLASHPOINT – RoveLight – Great Deals AGAIN! | FLASH HAVOC then up to 395, then 495, and now back to the original pricing. Even at $600, that's about the price of a Nikon SB910. I have a few Nikon flashes too and this is just an additional option when I want to bring studio lighting outside. It uses a compact swappable battery so that's a plus for me.

They had a sale for $339 (FLASHPOINT – RoveLight – Great Deals AGAIN! | FLASH HAVOC then up to 395, then 495, and now back to the original pricing. Even at $600, that's about the price of a Nikon SB910. I have a few Nikon flashes too and this is just an additional option when I want to bring studio lighting outside. It uses a compact swappable battery so that's a plus for me.

Yeah, I really like the built in battery option. I'll have to keep an eye on them...I wouldn't be opposed to picking one of these up the next time they have a sale like that!

The Yongnuo YN-568ex speedlites are great and they do HSS. They can sync up to 1/8000. I say go for it, but the YN568ex are build very well. Has TTL, and manual. The YN568ex II can be used as a master or a slave. I mostly use mine both on and off camera. Couple them with the YN-622C and the YN-622C-TX and they make for great off camera flashes.

Most reactions

Back