What's new

Sky Division (I love my new lens!)

skiboarder72

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
2,111
Reaction score
82
Location
Greenville, SC
Taken with my new Tokina 11-16mm f2.8 :) Taken at 11mm f5.6...super sharp, even in the corners! Just gotta watch out at night the lens flare can get a bit annoying at times. Let me know what you think! Taken in downtown Rochester, NY.

dsc5333md7.jpg
 
Last edited:
nice shot. have a bit of a halo on the left side near the roof line of the bulding. did you do any PP on this shot?
 
nice shot. have a bit of a halo on the left side near the roof line of the bulding. did you do any PP on this shot?

Yea I bumped up the colors and contrast a bit... that made it appear :( oh well, I still like it:greenpbl:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom