boogaguy TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2007 Messages 594 Reaction score 2 Location Earth Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 28, 2007 #1
J JustAMom TPF Noob! Joined Mar 24, 2007 Messages 206 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 28, 2007 #2 i really like this one. great DOF great perspective. interesting subject, good composition
boogaguy TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2007 Messages 594 Reaction score 2 Location Earth Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 28, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 thank you. I hit my chin on the flower pot trying to get this darn picture.
mec621 TPF Noob! Joined May 2, 2007 Messages 236 Reaction score 0 Location California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 26, 2007 #4 wow thats impressive!
boogaguy TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2007 Messages 594 Reaction score 2 Location Earth Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 27, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks mec and everyone else. Actually I look at this one now and i think it sucks. I like the idea of it but its boring and well it sucks. I used it again though in a different pic... Nuclear Spire and it came out much better.
Thanks mec and everyone else. Actually I look at this one now and i think it sucks. I like the idea of it but its boring and well it sucks. I used it again though in a different pic... Nuclear Spire and it came out much better.
mec621 TPF Noob! Joined May 2, 2007 Messages 236 Reaction score 0 Location California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 27, 2007 #6 that one has a much better backround and stuff, but the angle of the first picture is better, i cant choose...
that one has a much better backround and stuff, but the angle of the first picture is better, i cant choose...
boogaguy TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2007 Messages 594 Reaction score 2 Location Earth Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 27, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Thanks ..