What's new

Sky Theme


Lovely light Phil. It's so cool that you have a place like this to which you can return in all sorts of light. The ever changing sky keeps renewing this.

Indeed. I have a couple of other locations that I also consider my muses: a water filtration plant and a peninsula of trees. There's usually something nearby people can select that is easily isolated. Pick an individual tree, a water tank or a hydro line/pole.
I am also fortunate that I live in an area with 4 distinct seasons -- that allows me to photograph the same object in varying light/weather: Perspective is everything....
 
Sky Writing.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom