What's new

Skyline on the move...

I used a Canon 40D and a Canon 24-70 f/2.8L Glass. It was shot in "Tv/shutter" mode at 1/40th speed. I was actually in another car along side it half way out the window.

That's really great. :thumbup: I'm surprised there wasn't more 'shake' owing to being in a moving car and hanging out the side.
 
love the shot. just think the guy should be looking ahead at the road, not the photographer :)
 
Good call DragaonHeart, should def be looking at the road. Also, that is definalty an R34 skyline. As said, there are soooo many in Australia these days.

Great shot mate.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom