Skywalk

Nice pic... I like it better with the blue at the bottom cropped off..:)

Kind of cool! Enjoyable to look at. Fun shot. It's not "obvious" as to how it was done, so that makes it more enjoyable to look at.

Kind of cool! Enjoyable to look at. Fun shot. It's not "obvious" as to how it was done, so that makes it more enjoyable to look at.

isnt it just a long exposure shot? with a composite?

Very artistic. I'm not too fond of the stance from the individual. I don't mind the bottom portion of the image since it accents the sky. I'd like to see less contrast on the leaves because they seem really harsh. Did you pull and drag with a magic wand in PS for the lights? Pretty cool and I dig the image.

Fun shot, Majeed!! Keep being creative!!

Nice.. makes me wonder what planet he will end up on at the other end of the bridge! lol!

Thanks guys for the feedback.

isnt it just a long exposure shot? with a composite?

It's just a single shot.

Very artistic. I'm not too fond of the stance from the individual. I don't mind the bottom portion of the image since it accents the sky. I'd like to see less contrast on the leaves because they seem really harsh. Did you pull and drag with a magic wand in PS for the lights? Pretty cool and I dig the image.

Not quite how I did it. Layers/liquify for those.

I really liked the concept; yet i have a feeling that if he were standing still there looking into what was beyond the impact would have been more intense; just a suggestion ;)

Frequency said:
I really liked the concept; yet i have a feeling that if he were standing still there looking into what was beyond the impact would have been more intense; just a suggestion ;)

Great cc thank you!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back