Sleeping BodyscapePossibly NSFW

Big Wallaby

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just took this this morning, saw the way the light was hitting my wife's back as she slept. What do you think of the comp, lighting, etc.?
LBack810l.jpg

Yes, she knows I took it.

Oooh I like it.. I dont' understand why it isn't work safe.. The highlight on her back and the contors of her back are great!

Eh good point.. Better safe than sorry.

sorry, this is just my personal opinion; it does nothing for me. very little of it seems to be in focus, if you had not said what it was i would have NO idea at all that it was a womans back.

sorry, this is just my personal opinion; it does nothing for me. very little of it seems to be in focus, if you had not said what it was i would have NO idea at all that it was a womans back.

I agree. I just don't find it that interesting.

I was in Lake Buena Vista today! lol.

sorry, this is just my personal opinion
No need to be sorry, I posted this for others to opine... positive, negative, whatever.

I took this picture, just playing with my 50mm f/1.8 that I haven't been able to put nearly the time into using that I would like.

I need someone to truck me around the Orlando area and show me the cool places and things to shoot. Being fairly new to the area, I don't know much in that regard. If you want a good photo op in a Disney park, I can tell you exactly where to go. Otherwise... :p

So what do I like/not like on this? I always love the human skin against a harsh background. I don't shoot nudes very often (actually, this would be the closest I've come), and I like the contours with the very straight lines in the background. I like that the background is well out of focus. If I could change one thing, I would raise the f-stop and put more of her back in focus. If I could change two things, I would add a bit more light... but because of circumstances, that just wasn't going to happen.

Most reactions

Back