sleeping habits poll!!!!!

Do your sheets come untucked when you're sleeping??? Odd question I know...humor me

• Total voters

crystalview

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
bear with me on this one...I'm just curious if I am the only one who cant sleep well with the bottom of my sheets coming untucked....

nope, our sheets never come undone .. however, our bed shifts from time to time :wink:

does my comfortor fallling off my bed onto the floor EVERY night count? Its the most annoying thing ever.

:lol: I really thought this was a poll about how many hours we sleep each night so this poll made me laugh.

Yup, the sheet comes untucked and my comforter ends up on the floor. (I'm there with ya, tr0gd0o0r) I'd love to see a video of myself sleeping.

Yessss!!!! okay so i'm not alone. And yea, I forgot about my comforter either on the floor or the bottom of is up at my neck!!! Thanks for the comments. I was just feeling like asking an odd question the other day. Keep comments coming if you have any!!

Well when i sleep, i sleep naked with all the hot Photo Forum chicks cuddling up around me making sure i get a good nights rest...............

Oh wait i was dreaming again, when i sleep its always untucked because my GF doesn't like to make the bed, and gets mad when i do, plus her 3 cats think my face is the best place in the house to lay, so i always wake up and cough up about 2 pounds of fur before i can function. Oh yeah i almost forgot i snore, so i wake myself up about 5 times a night. My GF moans so that wakes me up all the time. I get no sleep at all.

Thanks for the comments and poll entries....if anyone else wants to vote or comment feel free! Have a good one!!!!!

lol, funny stuff

another really annoying thing is the invisible but ever audible mosquito. You can't see the bugger, but its buzzing around draining your blood.

You are too tired to wake and do a seek and destroy mission so you hide beneath the covers and get all sweaty...when you resurface... the mozzie is there waiting.

Then for 30 seconds its silent and you you know the little bastard is syphoning off your hemoglobin. You desperately swat your body hoping to off the insect. After thrashing yourself for 2 minutes, you are bruised but satified that you've killed it.

Then the buzzing starts again.

Whats worse is when you actually do kill one thats been feeding and you didn't know it. I swatted one on my face one time and i coulda starred in a many horror movies with that face... (actually i could star in many horror movies with the face i have now ;) )

Most reactions

Back