What's new

Sleepy Cat

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
83
Ok, I was handholding the 75-300 indoors with low light.. I know, bad idea...

Just playing cat and mouse.....this one was f5 @ 120mm 1/30 and iso 1600

IMG_7173.jpg
 
Ehm... you might have forgotten to show us the actual image ;)


EDIT: Nevermind, it somehow didn't show up the first time... I like the image, but the cat's shape looks somehow... weird. Like it's really, really looooong.
 
bump---

just curious does anyone else like the way the cat envelopes the whole shot ?

I dont usually use the tele indoors, so its a weird look for me
 
Somehow it sure looks funny. As if it were super-huge with a very small head.
I know how it is lying there - having a cat myself, and even one that resembles yours - but it is still ... strange.
But I sure like to see how he/she fills the whole frame.
Is the white balance right???
 
I agree that the white balance seems a little off. Other than that, I like it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom