What's new

Sliced up

Raincheck

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 23, 2011
Messages
222
Reaction score
98
Location
Dublin, Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A bit bored this afternoon,



$banana.webp View attachment 68667

After some positive comments I have changed the light slightly!


Grtx Rain.
 
Last edited:
That's awesome! Love that

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
 
Very creative. I like it and it catches my attention.
 
Hi guys,

Thanks for your reply, it's a simple set-up.

$IMG_1855.webp

Made a mistake had to line-up the grooves of the banana a bit better.

Grtx Rain
 
Very cool, very creative and thank you for showing how it was done! My favorite image so far this year.
 
Maybe I am just a total pervert, but ummm ... it looks rather phallic. :blushing:
 
Changed the light slightly & again thanks for the comments.

$banana2.webp

Grtx Rain...
 
yeah, better. the peel was a bit dark. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom