Slide Film on regular camera

Also for about $5 you can buy those prepaid mailers, where you put your film in, slap a stamp on and kiss it goodbye to fuji and then in the mail along comes a wee box with your mounted slides in em.

When he said Costcoh I thought he was talking about some Russian store haha. Until I realized Costcoh was Costco.

Daniel said:
I payed $17.71 for c-41 iflord XP2 36 exposures develop and print :shock:

That is pretty expensive, even compared to UK prices. I have to pay the equivalent of $19.00 for black & white, but around $15 for C41, for only 6x4" prints, so I now just ask them to develop with no prints and I scan instead. I'm surprised you're paying that much for C41; surely the point of films like XP2 is that they can be processed like colour films and presumably cost no more? Anyway at least now I know I'm not the only one getting ripped off; I was getting a bit concerned earlier (Terri you pay $6 for processing?!). :shock:

it's a proper lab I could have got them done at tesco (i'm in the UK by the way I converted the price) for about £3 but they wouldn't have been as good. But the place is expensive in general as there is no where else like it near by so they charge a premium. They charge £8 for black and white film development and prints for 36.

Karalee said:
Also for about $5 you can buy those prepaid mailers, where you put your film in, slap a stamp on and kiss it goodbye to fuji and then in the mail along comes a wee box with your mounted slides in em.

any suggestions??

Daniel said:
it's a proper lab I could have got them done at tesco (i'm in the UK by the way I converted the price) for about £3 but they wouldn't have been as good. But the place is expensive in general as there is no where else like it near by so they charge a premium. They charge £8 for black and white film development and prints for 36.

Argh... I have to pay £8 for colour, and that's from SnappySnaps or Boots. Only the former are likely to give me decent results, and even then I feel like I'm taking a bit of a gamble. Black and white seems to be at least £10 everywhere. I'm sensing that living in London may have been a bad idea :(.

wow, yeah, seems that's the way it is then! bloody US :p
Perhaps someone in Australia can recommend a place where they're affordable?

Newbthatwantstogetbetter said:
wow. you gays rock so much! thanxs for the help! and rapla you are mene!

are you serious? first of all, your spelling problem is right there! "You gays rock" Do you mean you guys rock? Rapla? rapala... you are mene? im not even going to address that.

Second, i am not "mene"... I was just pointing out that you need some help with your spelling

Yeah I'm with rapala on this one; I don't think I've ever seen spelling as poor as that. You really need a spell checker. And I still have no idea what you were referring to with the first two lines of your original post ("a little jokey??" huh??).

fyne. I just wanted to ask a qwestion. the joke in the beging was that i sayed "hell...o..." like i almost cussed. but i dint. so i was jokin. get it?

thanxs for ansering my qwestions evrey one hoo wasnt mean!

Hey man, don't worry about it. Sometimes it's just a little hard answer questions when spelling is off and it's hard to read what you want answered. I used to be the same way with spelling. But I wanted to major in English and decided I needed to learn proper grammar :p

So how 'bout you help us get to know you? Whats your name? How old are you?

Most reactions

Back