What's new

Slide it ! | Fingerboard

I have not saw one of those in quite a while. kind of made me chuckle a bit when i saw it.

cool idea for a photo. if the fingers were not there I wold have though that was a real skate board since i can see the different layers of wood on the board and it appears to have real grip tape on it.

is that finger board actually made out of wood ??
 
I have not saw one of those in quite a while. kind of made me chuckle a bit when i saw it.

cool idea for a photo. if the fingers were not there I wold have though that was a real skate board since i can see the different layers of wood on the board and it appears to have real grip tape on it.

is that finger board actually made out of wood ??

Yeah ! It's made out of wood and has a grip tape on it :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom