slide show to tv dvd

magphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend software to burn photos (slide show) to play on a TV dvd player? What do you think is the best software....I'm a professional wedding and portrait photographer shooting Fuji s3's and using PC platform xp windows. Thanks.

I have Sonic Digital Media/My DVDPlus.

Works wonderfully; it only took maybe 10 minutes after picking out the photos to put the slideshow together. Lots of slide transition options, and options for the menu too. Plus, add in a music file and your slideshow is set to music.

It even has options for music looping and music fade in and fade out. Couldn't be happier with it.

I would only do this if you were selling it to a customer for their own displaying. For showing samples and stuff, the 640x480 resolution of a TV just isn't enough to show decent detail 99% of the time in my experience.

I personally use Photoshow Gold as I do High School Graduation DVD's. Very Versatile and easy to use with a lot of creativity.

Hi,

I have use a service by Photomax. You can use their online software to develop a great DVD (called Movie Magic) with a theme and sound track. as part of your DVD you have a normal slide show also. You need to have an account with them though, which is ok cause you get a free 5GB account to store the photos you want to use in the DVD. Check out the info on this at www.qvteam.myphotomax.com. Hope this helps
Cheers
Quinton

Most reactions

New Topics

Back