Slightly Unusual Bird Poses

Ha, great commentary Lee and fits them well :) :) Very well done and great shots.

That is so darn cute Brian ;) Just the look on its face says it all, a cheeky little one I reckon.

Ahhh what I've got ............

White faced Heron's

orig.jpg

Excuse me, do I look like a dog !!

All the best folks, great shots and fun in here :)

Danny.

My little pal Elroy. As usual, angling for a scratch! Not from my flickr, I try to save that for my wildlife stuff.

elroygettingascratch-1_zpsdfbd39bf.jpg

Really a cute shot, Daniel. Perhaps you ought to post it and maybe some other parrot shots on the Wildlife forum too. Make Elroy a star! :) Lee

Thank you Matt and Lee :)

Really a cute shot, Daniel. Perhaps you ought to post it and maybe some other parrot shots on the Wildlife forum too. Make Elroy a star! :) Lee

I am not good at catching the 'moment', emotions etc. Probably why I stick to natural behaviours of wild animals and avoid people images like the plague haha :D

Your kind words have given me confidence to put this one on my flickr though and that sure does sound like a fun little project where I could practice these skills :) I'll try and put something together and post it up when I have a set :)

People images !!! Aww that's my wife's job, I avoid it as well Dan ;)

Darn cute shot Dan and big smiles for that one Lee Ha. :) :) Well taken.

I am not good at catching the 'moment', emotions etc. Probably why I stick to natural behaviours of wild animals and avoid people images like the plague haha :D

Your kind words have given me confidence to put this one on my flickr though and that sure does sound like a fun little project where I could practice these skills :) I'll try and put something together and post it up when I have a set :)[/QUOTE]

==========================================================

Confidence? If I took as beautiful of photographs as yours, I would be posting them all over the place, Daniel! You have some gorgeous shots on your Flickr site, especially the bird portraits. Looking forward to seeing what you put together, but post some of those portraits too -- many are of birds most of us don't have within five thousand miles of us. Lee

P. S. You can keep the snakes. :biglaugh:

Last edited:
I think your nuthatch is part bat lol

That must be one mean turtle he's got there !!!

$NEF_0868.jpg

Or is it the fact that he is surrounded by them ???

$NEF_0877.jpg

Dunno Bill. Looks to me like he is just curious and wondering what kinda weirdo goose iz zat! Lee

$egret walk r.jpg

Sometimes, life is a walk in the park.

Most reactions

Back