Slow life in Mazzorbo (Venice)

Good simplicity. Maybe even to great to have much impact for "standing alone" picture. I guess it is this very regular and "civilized" pattern of the tiles. This picture comes more "alive" when in grouping like the thumbnails of your portfolio when stands in juxtaposition with the others. Then becomes a part of the story we are usually missing. Who is looking that intensely at the ground as you ? :D
My screen is displaying 15 thumbnails at a time. Like for me I would print that first 15 little picture on one piece of paper as a single work (your choice might be of course different). They complement each other.

Good simplicity. Maybe even to great to have much impact for "standing alone" picture. I guess it is this very regular and "civilized" pattern of the tiles. This picture comes more "alive" when in grouping like the thumbnails of your portfolio when stands in juxtaposition with the others. Then becomes a part of the story we are usually missing. Who is looking that intensely at the ground as you ? :D
My screen is displaying 15 thumbnails at a time. Like for me I would print that first 15 little picture on one piece of paper as a single work (your choice might be of course different). They complement each other.

Thank you Timor! Nobody is looking, just an old walking man, you can guess his cane in his right hand.

Good idea for the 15 thumbnails printing!

By "looking" I meant you in general and us as the rest of the people. Ground patterns and shadows might be fresh discoveries for many.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back