M MeleKalikimaka TPF Noob! Joined Jun 17, 2007 Messages 42 Reaction score 4 Dec 24, 2008 #1 a shot of eaxch town i pass from my home in dublin to my grandmothers house in the country
D dheerajjuneja TPF Noob! Joined Dec 11, 2008 Messages 42 Reaction score 0 Location Ghaziabad, India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 24, 2008 #2 I liked the second shot with reflections coming off the road it seems...
soul.glo TPF Noob! Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 307 Reaction score 0 Location Honolulu Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 24, 2008 #3 Interesting shots. I like the 2nd the best, great streaks of light and nice color.
dwol TPF Noob! Joined Sep 28, 2008 Messages 358 Reaction score 0 Location Queensland, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 28, 2008 #4 hey these are cool shots! How long did you leave the shutter open for? I like the colours too!, reminds me of retro 80's, hehe
hey these are cool shots! How long did you leave the shutter open for? I like the colours too!, reminds me of retro 80's, hehe
Atlas77 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 26, 2008 Messages 719 Reaction score 0 Location Ottawa, Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 28, 2008 #5 I love it! Nice job!
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 28, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #6 Nice idea! I quite like the varying thickness of the lines in 4 and their colours, too.
Sulfur TPF Noob! Joined Nov 21, 2008 Messages 95 Reaction score 0 Location Pittsburgh Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 28, 2008 #7 I like the 3rd because you can tell that it's a road with all the colors around it.