powasky
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Aug 5, 2011
- Messages
- 168
- Reaction score
- 14
- Location
- Virginia
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I'm asking $75 shipped for the two lenses, and two Fotodiox adapters. Pretty much a steal.
Asking $25 shipped for the 50/1.4, comes with a free adapter.
Asking $50 shipped for the 11/1.4, already mounted to its own adapter.
Asking $10 shipped for both Fotodiox adapters.
Both lenses come with caps. The 50 does not mount fully in the Fotodiox adapters and I was unwilling to modify it. Unmodified, it can achieve focus from ~1.5 feet to ~10 feet.
Asking $25 shipped for the 50/1.4, comes with a free adapter.
Asking $50 shipped for the 11/1.4, already mounted to its own adapter.
Asking $10 shipped for both Fotodiox adapters.
Both lenses come with caps. The 50 does not mount fully in the Fotodiox adapters and I was unwilling to modify it. Unmodified, it can achieve focus from ~1.5 feet to ~10 feet.