Small Air Show

It's too bad you didn't shoot a 36 shot roll of digital film! These turned out pretty well, especially for this being new to you. You got really great prop blurring on that first shot, really excellent.

JC, these are quite nice. :)

Thanks Jeff

It's too bad you didn't shoot a 36 shot roll of digital film! These turned out pretty well, especially for this being new to you. You got really great prop blurring on that first shot, really excellent.

Thanks bud. I wish I had a ND filter for that size lens. I have a 67mm with a few step down rings. The hood has a barn door on it to accommodate one. On my list. When you start getting into those small apertures, you can see the diffraction. I think I was at 1/60s, f/16 at 400mm on the one you like. It just was starting to get sunny out. I would have rather been at f/8 or f/5.6. Next time, now that I know what I'm dealing with. It is tricky pulling that long lens along at slow shutter speeds.

Nice shots !!

Are you going to go this weekend to the Yankee Air Show ?
Thunder Over Michigan 2018 Airshow - Willow Run Airport MI

B-29, B-17, B-25s, P-51s, Thunderbirds and a slew of other aircraft will be present.
I'm going to try to wander out to there, maybe with my camera too.

for those fanatics too they had special photographer nights (scroll to the bottom for the Night Engine Runs/Photo Tour/Photo Pit Package) ==> Thunder Over Michigan 2018 – 2018 Photo Opportunities

thanks bud. I'm not going to it. maybe next year ss photog pass

Most reactions

Back