What's new

Small and funy lens

vesko

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Location
Sydney, Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got EF50mm f1.8 and tested it on a night fair. I am amazed how sharp it is!

Tell me what do you think?

1. Night fair

fairdm3.jpg


2. Good Luck!

goodluckup3.jpg


3. Hot chips.

hotchipsio8.jpg


4. Suspicion.

fairridehw1.jpg


5. Carousel.

carouselao1.jpg


6. Alone again!

aloneagainpv2.jpg


Thank you!
 
Fun stuff!

Do you mind sharing your ISO, aperture and shutter speed in general for these?

I would assume high ISO but they look so crisp and clear - something I can't seem to achieve with my camera at a high ISO.
 
nice colors and a great feel... I'm with Logan, that last one is almost haunting

I too am curious to know a bit more on your shots
 
Thanks guys,

The ISO was 400, f2.8 and 1/125, autofocus.

I don't know the girl; I pretended to be shooting the boys behind (even waved to them). Then she gave me this look and the focus was locked.

At the time I was exited about this image, but later had mixed feelings.
 
Well, two minds over the photo of the girl or not ... that is one of the best of this little set, I should say, along with the guys from the hot chips stand. Actually, I like that one even a bit better.
 
Great pics. Very clear and colorful, thanks for sharing.
 
They are very crisp. Nice. :)

Carousel is my fav. Too bad it isn't a little lighter outside to get more of the motion.
 
That's a great lil lens isnt it. Those are some nice pics.
 
I like how on the chair the girl is on it says GREAT!
 
I’m so happy with the response!

LaFoto, I had mixed feelings about the girl because of moral scruples. It was like deceiving her and then stealing her image. What right I had to do it? At the same time I didn’t care about the hot chips guys (also my favourite).

In many cases we are image thieves...
I wander what the forum users think about this.
Do you sometimes feel like me?

Thanks again
 
Nice shots, I find it hard to take shots of people in public. Someone is always going to be suspucious of your intentions and motives.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom