Small Brook

montvm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C and C please.. Lots of issues with flare in this one and also foreground not sharp.....Not sure why...
Meta Data= F14, 2 sec, ISO 100 18mm

Picture shot with Canon 20D and Sigma 18-200mm DC OS

3383503911_2dbc48d1ed_b.jpg

i like the photo myself, it is a very beautiful spot and the ice shows up nicely. if i were to do it though, i would have got more of those mossy tree roots to the left of the photo in the frame. i would have made it a landscape photo also to get more of the bank and trees in it.

ALSO- I dont think the foreground is blurry, im pretty sure it is just because the rocks and such are underwater. i may be wrong though.

ALSO- I dont think the foreground is blurry, im pretty sure it is just because the rocks and such are underwater. i may be wrong though.

Me too. I would suggest that it's probably the movement of the water over your 2S exposure time that blurred them.

Pretty scene for sure!

i like the photo myself, it is a very beautiful spot and the ice shows up nicely. if i were to do it though, i would have got more of those mossy tree roots to the left of the photo in the frame. i would have made it a landscape photo also to get more of the bank and trees in it.

thx

This is croped, from the right side.

Good advise, i will try that next time....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back