Small size "Darkroom"?

"Here's a tip nobody ever told me: The plastic film reels will "walk" the film on for you. You hold one side (kinda pinching film to reel) and twist one way, then hold the other side and twist the other way, repeat, repeat, repeat."

I'm not sure how else you would load a plastic reel without this ratching motion. :scratch:

For the longest time, I just fed the film in from the end. Guess I was just good at pushing rope, because it took quite a while before I had the "aha" moment.

Ahh... the days before the internet when learning from books was very trial and error w/ nobody to ask.

"Here's a tip nobody ever told me: The plastic film reels will "walk" the film on for you. You hold one side (kinda pinching film to reel) and twist one way, then hold the other side and twist the other way, repeat, repeat, repeat."

I'm not sure how else you would load a plastic reel without this ratching motion. :scratch:

For the longest time, I just fed the film in from the end. Guess I was just good at pushing rope, because it took quite a while before I had the "aha" moment.

Ahh... the days before the internet when learning from books was very trial and error w/ nobody to ask.

I had an advantage. I grew up in my dads darkroom. By that time, he had all these little bugs worked out. :wink:

Most reactions

Back