rexbobcat
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- Nov 28, 2011
- Messages
- 5,014
- Reaction score
- 1,968
- Location
- United States
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I know, I know, this is basically almost the same as the last set..., but I don't really go exploring these places much so these are the last photos. 
I traveled back to my hometown a few weeks ago to hang out with my family before the big move.
My hometown is kind of interesting (as are most little towns in their own ways), because there are still very obvious remnants of segregation in the town's layout. Right near the edge of town where the train tracks ran, there is an entire section where mostly impoverished black families lived until integration. It has since been mostly abandoned save for one family that I know still lives there.
I had gone down to photograph this part of town before, but back then I didn't really know much about photographer (plus the buildings weren't getting demolished.)
First set
1.
This used to be a church. Somebody came in and smashed all the chairs since I had been in there a few years ago.

2.

3.

4.

5.

I traveled back to my hometown a few weeks ago to hang out with my family before the big move.
My hometown is kind of interesting (as are most little towns in their own ways), because there are still very obvious remnants of segregation in the town's layout. Right near the edge of town where the train tracks ran, there is an entire section where mostly impoverished black families lived until integration. It has since been mostly abandoned save for one family that I know still lives there.
I had gone down to photograph this part of town before, but back then I didn't really know much about photographer (plus the buildings weren't getting demolished.)
First set
1.
This used to be a church. Somebody came in and smashed all the chairs since I had been in there a few years ago.

2.

3.

4.

5.

Last edited:



