What's new

Small Water Fall

revenater

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
261
Reaction score
22
Location
Rogers AR
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this during early morning on a foggy day. I would just like some feedback. I have been shooting for years but just now really trying to get into it. $mermaide.webp$water.webp
 
First impressions: the first one is not bad, my concern is that the colours look a bit over-saturated and the image itself seems a bit underexposed. The second one is not bad, but you haven't really captured the whole falls. You have cropped/cut off some of the falls on the left, and it would be nice to see more on the top right. The colours seem to be a bit oversaturated here as well, although not as bad, in my opinion, as the first one.
_________________
WesternGuy
 
not bad for a first one my first one came out like this
7132774297_2544505ed2.jpg
<br><div><br></div><div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"></div>
 
Thank you western. I will remember that next time.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom