What's new

Small Word: Part Two (Spiders!)

Austin Greene

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 6, 2012
Messages
1,472
Reaction score
855
Location
Mountain View, California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well since my macros were so well received in the general gallery last time I posted, I thought I'd add some I took today.

Needless to say, it was a FANTASTIC day for spiders!

Hope you enjoy them!
Any and all feedback welcome!


1.

Stiletto by TogaLive, on Flickr

2.

Beyond by TogaLive, on Flickr

3.

Prickly by TogaLive, on Flickr

4.

Thorny Rose by TogaLive, on Flickr

5. My absolute favorite jumper photo yet!

Peekaboo! by TogaLive, on Flickr


All images taken handheld with:
Canon 6D, f/10, 1/200, ISO100, YN565II Flash, 49mm manual tubes (home-made baffling), and Canon 50mm f/1.8
 
Great work! Number 3 is my favourite of the set :) I also really like #2
 
These are ugly, nasty, discusting creatures but the pictures are amazing, thank you for sharing them with us.
 
#3 and 5... Wow!

Fantastic stuff

Thanks Geaux! :)

Great work! Number 3 is my favourite of the set :) I also really like #2

Glad you like them, I always appreciate feedback!

Should move this over to Macro Photography section :)

I post there pretty regularly, but it is an exceptionally small group of folks, and a largely quiet one when it comes to feedback. Given that the images seem well received in the General Gallery, and garner some comments, I prefer posting here :)

These are ugly, nasty, discusting creatures but the pictures are amazing, thank you for sharing them with us.

Really glad you enjoyed them goodguy!
 
those are lovely little creatures in my book

I would like to keep them as my pets :lmao:

I have considered many a times taking one home, but somehow I think my best efforts would pale compared to our local Arboretum. Still, I'll build up the courage sometime to handle them, besides the usual curious jumpers investigating an all-too-close lens.
 
Well done, love the details on all of your shots..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom