Smells like....

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot with Canon FD 85mm on Canon EF, ASA 800 (heavily cropped)

468939_F800_013_1.jpg

It don't look right to me, I've been fideling with CS3 for hours trying to figure things out and I am not having much luck, maybe if I stick it infront of some fresh eyes what ever is wrong with it might be visabal.

If any one is curious, What I was working with Only smaller

i think because it is so cropped down it looks grainy. and its a bit on the dark side. but is that a bala shark?

I shoot so much 800 speed film so frequently I am well aware of the grain:crop ratio but this goes beyond that, perhaps it is the darkness. I was trying to push the contrast of a desently sharp image for the crop. Make sence, maybe? I'm not good with Photoshop at all so I just plain screwed it up, or just blew it out of proportion.

A bala shark...To be honest I am not an aquarium buff, it belongs to my sister and I was told it was in fact a shark I just can't remember exactly what. It's in a tank composed of two types of shark and a couple loaches, knick named the shark tank for obvious reasons. You are prolly right.

I do have shots of the other sharks, I just have not processed them yet. I'll get to them when time permits.

Most reactions

Back