What's new

Smile - Part II

Battou

TPF junkie!
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
8,046
Reaction score
65
Location
Slapamonkey, New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Remember....It's the internet and smile...again
100_3684.jpg

See it Bigger Here
 
Thanks, My only regret is the DOF failure that this P&S has but o-well.

This, Like the first one, Actually had nothing to do with the reasent dissagreements on the forum. This one is just a coloring sheet I found at work tonight. When I saw the thing sitting on the table, I thought it would go well with the other one so I went and bumped the other one and set off to take the picture seen here. 8-)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom