Smile :)

inneist

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
view.jpg

hmmm...i would have posted this in general...much more than a snapshot IMO. jus needs a tad more contrast but you've obviously put some thought into it compositionally. I like it. :D

I pulled this into photoshop and worked it into BW with a sepia tone and more contrast...looks brilliant!

Thanks, mysteryscribe, the texture looks even better in reality. :)

JonK, can I take a look at your version? I don't have Photoshop myself and am curious to see. I personally prefer the colors here as they suggest some sort of the passage of time, all under this serene smile.

here ya go:

view0sy.jpg

Here's the original with a levels adjustment and added contrast
view13fj.jpg

I like it both ways...the subtle colour in the original is very nice.

Hehe, it does look better. The noises in the original disappeared. By the way, she seems now in a contemplative mood.

All this is a lot more than a snapshot. Shall I move it to General for you, tsienni?

LaFoto, thanks! I only did point-and-shoot, and the responses I got here have been helpful so I guess it works in this forum.

mysteryscribe, yes, of course, please message it to me. I just took some quick view of your blog, I'm very much into your photographic approach! Hope I can learn more from you in future.

Most reactions

Back