Smilies are Coming...

no i made sure this time mindy!
and i have done them, i just checked, but for some reason they arent saving that way.

zach and i are looking into it.

alrighty here is the deal. The smilies can have a limit of 10 characters for the name. So
Code:
:pumpheart
is 10 characters already so the : is not required. I'm gonna look into this and see if I can get it fixed. I like the trailing :

Zach :D

fixed it :)

had to work some magic in the SQL database. The max number of characters is now set to 15 including the : :'s

You're Friendly Mod

you will notice that some of the smilies that appear in the reply box on the right are the same. this shall be fixed, we know what the problem is.
if you click on more, all of them will come up in a cool resizable box!

core_17 said:
:band: :shock: :lmao: :x :cool: :p :) :eek: :confused: ;) :( :D :drunk: :alien: :camera: :king: :goodvibe: :queen: :albino: :arrow: :twisted: :x :shock: :-D :afro: :-o :sun: :Joker: :whip: :band:

Found em..thanks! Most don't work yet though!

They're all right here, it looks like.... I also like the goodvibes up there, the twisted, and the one with the mean little face. He makes me laugh. :)

toungies and winkies?!?!?!

Ohh, I'm getting rude. :oops:

admin said:
alrighty here is the deal. The smilies can have a limit of 10 characters for the name. So
Code:
:pumpheart
is 10 characters already so the : is not required. I'm gonna look into this and see if I can get it fixed. I like the trailing :

One thing I used to do was abuse the bad word filter. Set :pumpheart: to be replaced by :pumpheart and all is well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back