JamesMason TPF Noob! Joined Aug 20, 2009 Messages 532 Reaction score 0 Location Nottingham Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 23, 2009 #16 They look fantastic
C Craig J TPF Noob! Joined Aug 15, 2009 Messages 75 Reaction score 0 Location Fort Worth, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 23, 2009 #17 According to the pact I am suppose to nit something. I really can't. You did what you set out to do. Well done. I will say that "The Ugly Sister" was the easiest to match to the title and my favorite. Craig
According to the pact I am suppose to nit something. I really can't. You did what you set out to do. Well done. I will say that "The Ugly Sister" was the easiest to match to the title and my favorite. Craig
B BibleArt TPF Noob! Joined Aug 22, 2009 Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 23, 2009 #18 Really cool photos, and a very clever idea!