Mully TPF Noob! Joined Jul 23, 2012 Messages 3,066 Reaction score 788 Location Mt Ulla, NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 26, 2013 #1 Just did a few smoke images.... I liked this one as it had an interesting look to it.. what do you think
Just did a few smoke images.... I liked this one as it had an interesting look to it.. what do you think
Robin_Usagani TPF Noob! Joined Oct 19, 2012 Messages 1,721 Reaction score 1,094 Location Littleton, Colorado Jan 26, 2013 #2 I think you should play with the hue and change the color of the smoke
KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 26, 2013 #3 I think it's not in focus. Smoke Photography Made Easy
baturn TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 7,218 Reaction score 3,078 Location Vancouver Island Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 27, 2013 #4 In full size it also looks pixelated and some crap I can't describe. i like the concept but this just didn't work. IMHO
In full size it also looks pixelated and some crap I can't describe. i like the concept but this just didn't work. IMHO
Mully TPF Noob! Joined Jul 23, 2012 Messages 3,066 Reaction score 788 Location Mt Ulla, NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 27, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks all... yes it is very soft.... this was just a test, client will use this small and wanted blue smoke.... I have many others maybe some are in focus, I am waiting on a bkgrnd from the client.
Thanks all... yes it is very soft.... this was just a test, client will use this small and wanted blue smoke.... I have many others maybe some are in focus, I am waiting on a bkgrnd from the client.
Robin_Usagani TPF Noob! Joined Oct 19, 2012 Messages 1,721 Reaction score 1,094 Location Littleton, Colorado Jan 27, 2013 #6 ****.. after clicking it.. it does look like crap Mully.. I may have to unlike it lol. JK.
Rick58 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 23, 2012 Messages 4,227 Reaction score 1,473 Location Reading, Pa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 27, 2013 #7 Sorry Mully, they already shot this one between the eyes. You don't need another bullet.