What's new

Smoked Glass

rufus5150

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 8, 2008
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2
Location
Austin, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2010_01_18_smoke_glass_11x14.jpg


Comments and criticisms always welcome. Thanks!
 
Honestly, the smoke hurts my eyes. Mainly because the glass is in focus, and the smoke isn't, which is kind of odd.
 
Some king Ingenuous to health.....
So please avoid to smoke.. It might be
harmful to health. By the way it seems to be
totally differ...
 
Honestly, the smoke hurts my eyes. Mainly because the glass is in focus, and the smoke isn't, which is kind of odd.

Thanks for pointing that out. Yeah, it's sharp underneath and through the glass but the smoke was going away from the camera, frame top left, and that 3D doesn't translate into the image. I think I'm going to have to try this idea again and make sure the source smoke is clear over the whole frame.

Some king Ingenuous to health.....
So please avoid to smoke.. It might be
harmful to health. By the way it seems to be
totally differ...

Ok.
 
Thanks for pointing that out. Yeah, it's sharp underneath and through the glass but the smoke was going away from the camera, frame top left, and that 3D doesn't translate into the image. I think I'm going to have to try this idea again and make sure the source smoke is clear over the whole frame.

It's a good attempt tho I must say. I've never even tried playing around with smoke effects, etc. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom