smoking

Do you smoke?

• Total voters
smoking is quite unattractive but it wouldnt stop me from pursuing a girl. id just get her to quit. :wink:

md

Too many people smoke here.... can't stand being around smokers.

Another things is, smokers tend to crowd around the doorway cus they aren't allowed to smoke indoor. Problem is, they SPIT!!! So every doorway to my school building is covered with smokers' saliva. It's like walking through a strip of land mines everytime. Pfff....

I used to smoke like a chimney. I rolled my own non filter and smoked probably 30 or more a day. I've been quit now for 8 years, and I can still say that I miss it sometimes, although it's a big turn off anymore. I recently kissed a girl who was a smoker, and I didn't enjoy it at all. I'm glad I quit.

I used to smoke in high school and some of college. Now I just do when I go out, and pretty much only if I'm drinking.

Good on ya Aubs !! :thumbsup:

I used to smoke heavily too ... I gave up April 19th last year when the appendix burst.
I just figured , hey I'm so bloody sick and wont be able to have one for awhile , so I may as well just not pick another one back up.

Now I actually feel ill , my heart rate acelerates and I feel light headed if I have to sit in a smoky room ( well , if the room doesnt have good ventilation and whatnot ).

Scott WRG Editor said:
hobbes28 said:
I just quit smoking after 15 years of the nasty habit. I haven't smoked in almost three weeks. :D

Heh, I sense Allison's hand in that. :) Keep up the good work.

I was going to make some funny joke about it but I've needed to quit smoking for a loooong time and she has been the most supportive person since the beginning. I can't pick on her for that.

I really feel sorry for anyone who smokes..
and it is an extreme turn-off but like md said, not a large enough one to stop me...

Most reactions

Back