smoking

Do you smoke?

• Total voters
Yup, huge turn off for me to. I've never smoked even though I was always offered it in school. A lot of my friends smoked.

A couple of things that really get me angry about this whole smoking debate which always seems to pop up now and again. The first is people who stand in queue smoking away and blowing smoke in my face. They can't wait ten minutes until they're sat down or outside? The second is people who go to a pub where they know there will be smoke and then complain about it.

I'm Happy for who's quitting.......i used smoke sometimes at school, cause's i thought it was "COOL" but never got addicted....I don't smoke and i'm happy for that 8)
I know that for the people who smoke is very hard to quit! but people got try :D 8)

and........I'm not gonna stop loving someone just because's that someone smokes! i would try to help him quit! 8) 8)

2Stupid2Duck said:
Yeah stinky smokers.

*reaches for another durry.

:lol:

Speaking as a smoker here (so don't all pounce on me!), I happen to enjoy my habit. People keep telling me I should quit, but why quit something I enjoy? I know all the risks but I still choose to smoke. That should be my choice, right?

Don't get me wrong, I know it's a disgusting habit. It smells, it's unpleasant for non-smokers, which is why I'm acutely aware of where I choose to smoke and when I'm with non-smokers, I do not smoke.

Does that make me a bad person?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back