Smooches and hugs

manda

instigator of pottymouthedness
Reaction score
Website
www.lyptonvillage.org
To all my forum kiddies
I just wanted to tell you all how much I adore you and the forum.
I've made fabulous friends here, some of whom I think I will be friends with for life. I have introduced some of my close friends to this place and am so happy they are a part of this community. :heart:

Im sending out mega mandahugs and smooches to everyone and i want to thank you all for making this forum one of my favourite places on the net. You all rock and I adore each and every one of you. Wouldn't it be grand if the world was as happy as this happyland?

Chaseypants you are a god of all things forumlike and friendlike.
You all should get to know your lovely admin more, he's one in a million.

Have a super Sunday non ANZies, and a lovely Monday ANZies. :love:

We love you too Manda :hug: You are right. This forum has quite a unique breed of people. And it's a good thing. I don't think I've witnessed such a forum in my years of messageboard surfing.

thanks for the love sweetheart!!!

it wouldnt be nearly as fun with out you here to look after goofballs like me..

:lol: :lol:
md

Amen Manda. Thanks for being with us. I would have to say that the girls here sure make quite a team... Not sure what the guys make yet but the girls are awesome! :wink:

hey mandapants!

we love ya! :love: :hug: you are the original photoforum babe and sweetest person in the forum. I'll waltz matilda with ya anytime! aussie aussie aussie oi oi oi! ;)

It is one big family here and a big cheers :cheers: goes out to ol' chaseypants there in southern cal for bringing it all together!

Love you too Manda.....my first love on the forum!

Thanks Manda, thanks chase, thanks ya'll.

This place does rock. We couldn't ask for a better group of people.

you all rock
this place has needed a bit of a pick me up of late. im just glad we havent let a bit of ickyness ruin things. in fact i think weve come out stronger than ever!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back