Smooth like water

Antithesis

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.epanderson.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went and played in the creek the other day and got a few shots. It was a pretty gray day so the colors didn't come out very well, so I cropped this out of one of the photo's. I think it came out pretty nice.

2194414844_a5465f05b8_b.jpg

Slow shutter speeds and water, the age old recipe for awesome. Let me know what you think.

I think it would make a wonderful B&W :D

Mind if i try an edit?

For things like this, i just use the desaturated tool, and then i adjust the brightness and contrast, and then adjust the shadow/highlights.

There's a list of values that you can put in the channel mixer to emulate different films. It's kinda cool cause it keeps the contrast it had before the conversion. I'll give it a try, one sec.

Voila, Ilford HP5:

2193864037_e3d2358b57_b.jpg

Or close, I remember the values being like 40, 30, 30 for HP5, and then you just convert to grayscale in the channel mixer.

Voila, Ilford HP5:

2193864037_e3d2358b57_b.jpg

Or close, I remember the values being like 40, 30, 30 for HP5, and then you just convert to grayscale in the channel mixer.

Yea i actually have a plug in for PS that you can easily get different types of film, and then you can add you grain.
Usually i love the channel mixer, but i played with it a bit, and didnt like the results... But i like what you got!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back