What's new

Snail - 4 pics

Treymac

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 19, 2007
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver, BC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys. I finally found a way to focus up close, which I guess is obvious, but I had to be zoomed all the way out and actually put the up to the subject. The camera I'm using right now won't focus within a certain distance if the zoom is on. Anyways, I think this is called macro, I shot a couple of pictures of a snail that was trying to commit suicide on my pool. He kept moving closer to the water, very slowly. What do you guys think of these. Picture 3 and 4 are pretty close to the same.
1)
P1020971.jpg


2)
P1020977.jpg


3)
P1020985.jpg


4)
P1020986.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom