Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1/25
f/5
ISO400
50mm 1.8 II

3630883744_d7057e8393_o.jpg

Thank you both :D

GORGEOUS!!!! the only thing i may have done different was angle the light to the side of the snails shell we cant see... less reflection of light on its shell (that one spot on the top has a bit of a distracting light on it)
the pic is great though..
Joe

GORGEOUS!!!! the only thing i may have done different was angle the light to the side of the snails shell we cant see... less reflection of light on its shell (that one spot on the top has a bit of a distracting light on it)
the pic is great though..
Joe

Thank you :)

I agree about the part of the shell that is in darkness, i wish i had a better light source.

As for the reflection on the shell, it's not actually a reflection, it was white, as if it was shedding (I'm not sure if this was the case), it looked as is it were peeling, maybe some sort of mineral deposit.

I'd lose the frame and your name, because it makes it look like an internet meme.

As for the reflection on the shell, it's not actually a reflection, it was white, as if it was shedding (I'm not sure if this was the case), it looked as is it were peeling, maybe some sort of mineral deposit.

Good to know.. i learned something new (which im gonna have to get use to considering ive only been into photography for about 2 weeks lol)

I'd lose the frame and your name, because it makes it look like an internet meme.

Do you think it detracts from the photo?

I'll definitely take it into consideration with my next posts.

haha ..

This picture seems like the snail was trying to escape from jail and got caught by the guard.

Most reactions

Back