Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thanks for taking a look !
Nikon D80/Nikkor 18-70/Nikon Capture NX2

Take care,

Dwayne Oakes

p767212884-4.jpg

I like this - going with B+W has given the snake an almost metallic look to the scales!

Sick picture!

And I would not have the guts to get that close to a snake so even more kudos to you lol

It's not B/W, it looks desaturated. Also there seems to be plenty of natutal light, but did you have a filter on?

You didn't ask for CC, so I'll leave it at that.

It's not B/W, it looks desaturated. Also there seems to be plenty of natutal light, but did you have a filter on?

You didn't ask for CC, so I'll leave it at that.

Thanks everyone for the comments !! No filter on this one, I just used
Orton-effect and desaturation in pp on this one. You can cc it if you like.

Take care,

Dwayne Oakes

Sick picture!

And I would not have the guts to get that close to a snake so even more kudos to you lol
Easy enough to replicate with the right equipment. 600mm and a 2x teleconverter? :D

Snakes aren't what bother me. Everyone should be required to post "SPIDER" very large with flashing text in the title line if they are going to show a macro of a spider :mrgreen:

Nice snake. Wish there was more light on this side of him though. Pretty dark shadow around his, er, back?

Easy enough to replicate with the right equipment. 600mm and a 2x teleconverter? :D

Snakes aren't what bother me. Everyone should be required to post "SPIDER" very large with flashing text in the title line if they are going to show a macro of a spider :mrgreen:

Nice snake. Wish there was more light on this side of him though. Pretty dark shadow around his, er, back?

Thanks for the comments !

Take care,

Dwayne Oakes

Most reactions

Back