voodoocat

))<>((
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocat.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's a few from the latest roll. Fujichrome Sensia 100 scanned on the new scanner :D

First off is the lovely mrs and her fascination with rocks.

heather02.jpg

It's been a while since I slapped on the 28mm lens. Here are a couple of landscape shots.

snakeriver02.jpg

snakeriver03.jpg

oh wow!!! .. i've been waiting on the Mrs. shot for almost two weeks :p .. the first one is my favorite ... very intriguing :D

i would have to say #1 and # 3 are my favorites, #1 just because it is you wife and you gotta love the wife and #3 because the sky really brings out the pinks and reds in everything, i love it! :lol:

Now you have done it, you are going to make me go out and get a 35mm scanner for my self....THX :roll:

Very nice shots I think they turned out great!!!

Very nice composition on the shot of the Mrs. It might be a tab overexposed tho, The sky is pretty blown out. But on the other hand nice work on compensating for the backlight (I never know what I think)

I like the other 2 (just got lazy all of a sudden and don't feel like typing a lot)

Probably I just must be different, but my favorite one is #2; great sky with a lot of interesting clouds, great facture on the rocks, and good, dark water in the bottom. In the result, the picture is very solid and calm. I like that it have full scale of shadows.

tr0gd0o0r said:
Very nice composition on the shot of the Mrs. It might be a tab overexposed tho, The sky is pretty blown out. But on the other hand nice work on compensating for the backlight (I never know what I think)

I like the other 2 (just got lazy all of a sudden and don't feel like typing a lot)

I wish I would have had a reflector for this shot.. of course I'm not sure how I would have held it :scratch:

Most reactions

Back