Snap and Run! (Detroit)

AdamBomb

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was down in Detroit the other night and I snapped this. I pulled into the turn lane, put on the hazards and set-up the tripod. It was extremely nerve racking! Detroit is nice during the day ... but can be very intimidating at night!

3292265830_c6097b960c_b.jpg

Props for the bravery, i know i couldn't do it ;)

interesting, i never really seen pictures of detroit. i also know what you mean when you say nerve racking, i go down philly alot, its bad when ur looking through the view finder and you cant turn your back to make sure no one is going to mug you.

great capture. feels weird for me since im from NYC and at night in the city its always busy. Didn't see an empty street like that in a long time.

Awesome Snap, it's not so bad where you took this photo. looks like Mack and Woodward? Next time stop in at the Hockeytown Cafe (right before the Fox) there pizza is awesome. Detroit is a very interesting city especially to get shots of run down buildings and such. Summer there are more people walking around, winter not so much.

Nice shot. I live outside Reading PA, and I told my husband last week I'd love to get some shots of the gothic architecture in the city, but wouldn't want to walk the streets there with an expensive camera around my neck. And I'm talking about daylight hours! LOL

i agree detroit is not the place i want to take shots at night.. good work..

Nice shot. I live outside Reading PA, and I told my husband last week I'd love to get some shots of the gothic architecture in the city, but wouldn't want to walk the streets there with an expensive camera around my neck. And I'm talking about daylight hours! LOL
ahh dont be scared, reading cant be that bad.

I live in the suburbs of Pittsburgh, but I would be afraid to take my camera there, lol. Very nice street shot.

ahh dont be scared, reading cant be that bad.

:lol: My husband describes it as what it would be like to land on Mars....

+1 for not getting shot. lol

Most reactions

Back