Snapshot of a newb

drgibson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well what to say... I've done photography off and on since I was 17. My first camera was a Pentax as was my second, my last Film camera was a Cannon EOS Rebel (cheap). I bought my first Digital about 4 years ago a 1.2mp Olympus then I moved up to a Fuji S2 I then added a Nikon D70 to the bag as a starter camera for my wife and daughters. I now use it to do some action photography.
I love to shoot the natural beauty that we have on this earth, I also like the challenge of shooting fast moving objects namely motocycles.
I like the challenge that still photography offers, we have one frame to capture the moment, to stop life while it is motion. Telling a story without the use of words or sound.

I also love to ride motorcycles which I have been doing a lot longer the photography, I am the Media Minister at our church (sound, lighting, and presentation), and I love to travel, I think, we haven't done much lately.

I am not new to forums as a matter of fact I'm a moderator on a motorcycle forum that I bacially live at, and I earn a living as a computer analyst.

Welcome from another biker. Enjoy TPF.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back