Snapshot or Photograph?

reznap

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Does anyone like this? Hate this? Tell me why please...

Also, would it be better if taken with a Nikon? Thanks!

4965649355_1534f26ba0_b.jpg

nikon reference :thumbdown:

Image is so so. Not sure what the subject is, dont like the spacing on top and bottom. Maybe moving in closer and trying a BW conversion? The straight on angle is not appealing either. Dark on the right, lighter on the left...

I'm going with a photosnap.

I like it.......very artsy!!
If I had a definition of "snapshot" I might be able to tell you if it was one.....lol:sexywink::lmao:

:) Thanks.

It's just an interesting fence. I might try some b&w later on... Was practicing framing basically, trying to get stuff straight and right in camera before editing. It's not so easy..

I like it.......very artsy!!

Thanks mishele! That's kinda what I was going for - except it's a new area for me and I'm a bit awkward. Glad you like

Appreciate the comments

:) Thanks.

It's just an interesting fence. I might try some b&w later on... Was practicing framing basically, trying to get stuff straight and right in camera before editing. It's not so easy..

Props for taking the time to plan things out, not many people do that these days.

Not bad. I think a lot would be lost going to b&w. Maybe dodge the metal 'leaves' (esp. right side) to create better separation and contrast.

I've taken those kind of shots too. I find the out-of-focus highlights in the background distracting, and my eye goes to them rather than exploring the shape of the fence (and it is interesting). I'm wondering if doing flash would have dimmed the background, and shiften more of the attention to the fence?

I've taken those kind of shots too. I find the out-of-focus highlights in the background distracting, and my eye goes to them rather than exploring the shape of the fence (and it is interesting). I'm wondering if doing flash would have dimmed the background, and shiften more of the attention to the fence?

Yes on the flash, and I tried that.. I'll maybe edit it later to see how it comes out. I hoped I could break the rule of 'light advancing and dark receding' but I don't think it was successful..

Thanks for the comments, I'll try dodging but probably better working with the 'flash fired' photo..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back