Sneak Peek from latest collaboration project!

AtuspidsGoddess

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello TPF! How has everyone been? Seems I have not been here enough lately. Here is the latest to share from a collaboration shoot I did yesterday! I just purchased my very first paper backdrop and am sooo glad I went with neutral gray. C&C welcome as always!

6250324082_789d43fb5f_b.jpg

Lighting was my cheap strobe positioned in front of model with white shoot through umbrella and two daylight balanced bulbs to model's right...side by side...2 ft apart...one for fill behind her to reduce shadow and one in line with her for a second light source...I'm sure there's a term for it...I just don't know it. :O)

I love the background, the model and the processing! I think you have too much fill light though. (the light right in front of her). The second light source you speak of is/should be her main light. The fill should be less power than her main light.

How far away was she from the background?

Funny how I think the logo thing is tilted for 1mm. However, the photo is good. I thought it's one of those photos shot by studio professional photographers.

I love the background, the model and the processing! I think you have too much fill light though. (the light right in front of her). The second light source you speak of is/should be her main light. The fill should be less power than her main light.

How far away was she from the background?

I may have had the front light turned up too high. I had to us two light stands with a daylight bulb each because we have the blinds drawn and the lights were not as powerful as the one strobe. It might also be the processing...the original is quite a bit darker...

She was about 2-3 feet from the background...depending on her movement. I'm not sure specifically for this shot if she was 2 or 3 feet.

You did good. Nice job. Dont forget to do close ups of the face also especially when you go all out with make up like that.

You did good. Nice job. Dont forget to do close ups of the face also especially when you go all out with make up like that.

Oh yes...could not resist the close-ups! I will post some once I get to editing those! :)

I like her skin color better in the first one but wow... you did a beautiful job with everything. What color grey is your backdrop?

Oh wait... her skincolor looks the same on my desktop. It just looked a little different on my phone! Again... beautiful work i love your processing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back