What's new

Sneek peak from todays shoot.

ghache

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 25, 2010
Messages
3,570
Reaction score
295
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had a shoot with Sarah today.

Here's a couple Natural light shot

1.
5840888269_33a431fe56_z.jpg


[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TD]0.005 sec (1/200)
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TD]f/3.2
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TD]120 mm
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]iso 160
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]





2.
5840964823_a8951b679a_z.jpg

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TD]0.005 sec (1/200)
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TD]f/3.5
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TD]82 mm
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]iso 100
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]




She didn't had a swimsuit with her but decided to jump in for a few shot!

3. 2 Bare vivitar 285HV at 1/2 power on a home made dual flash bracket camera right. I was using my cheap ebay triggers and surprisingly they synced at 1/320 on my d7000, what a pleasant surprise :)

5841441098_b984198d17_z.jpg

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TD]0.003 sec (1/320)
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TD]f/5.0
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TD]120 mm
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]iso 100
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]






4. same lightning as the other one.

5841438464_3e506cd28f_z.jpg


[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TD]0.003 sec (1/320)
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TD]f/4.5
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TD]92 mm
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]iso 100
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]



and one more

5. I vivitar 285HV at 1/4 in a 24X24 softbox camera right

5840885633_398e43ec84_z.jpg


[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TD]0.005 sec (1/200)
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TD]f/3.2
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TD]100 mm
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]iso 320
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
 
Last edited:
I'm moving north! I think on #1 you are better off cropping the right side and not show the edge of the wall.
 
Nicccccccccceeeeeeeeeeee
 
Very nice. And again, you know way too many hot women.

haha! it was her first time in front of a camera, i think we will probably shoot again.
 
I like them but she's got the same open mouth in all of them!
 
I like them but she's got the same open mouth in all of them!

very good point. All the shots do have the same facial expression. not real surprising for a first timer but you should have caught that and gave her some pointers. Definitely something to address for next shoot.
 
Last edited:
I like them but she's got the same open mouth in all of them!

very good point. All the shots do have the same facial expression. not real surprising for a first timer but you should have caught that and gave her some pointers. Definitely something to address for next shoot.

Good point, I quickly picked up 5 shots yesterday after the shoot on the 400 shot and must have picked up 5 with +- the same expression,. I remember her having different facial expressions when shooting but i will deffinely make sure to pay attention to this.
 
I like them except MissCream is right about the same open mouth. I'm totally new to this world. (So I can't really say anything helpful.) What lens did you use for these? If I may ask.
 
I like them except MissCream is right about the same open mouth. I'm totally new to this world. (So I can't really say anything helpful.) What lens did you use for these? If I may ask.

A sigma 70-200 HSM II
 
I added the settings information for the curious.
 
Dude you know how to filter your models alright. Solid stuff!
 
Aye ghache, what kind of cam you shooting?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom