TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tcproimages.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This isn't a great pic due to the angle, but a fly I had not seen before

312623437_T7eHH-X3.jpg

Not a great pic??..what are you talking about!..i say that's a cracking shot and the details are awsome:thumbup:...i so wish i could get so great pics.

I know what you mean about the angle but I have to agree with Rob Star, cracking shot and awesome detail!

I wonder what my fascination is with bugs so much though? Is it the fine detail, organic textures and patterns that is revealed by macroscopy usually unseen by the naked eye or did I used to be a frog in a former life? Perplexing.

I know what you mean about the angle but I have to agree with Rob Star, cracking shot and awesome detail!

I wonder what my fascination is with bugs so much though? Is it the fine detail, organic textures and patterns that is revealed by macroscopy usually unseen by the naked eye or did I used to be a frog in a former life? Perplexing.

LOL. I think it might be what you miss with the naked eye. For me personally, it's what fascinates me abut insects.

Although you may have been a frog. lol

Thanks for the comments guys. I do like to get a lower angle, but this guy wouldn't let me unless I went deeper into the weeds and mud. I got skeered. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back